Friday, July 12, 2013

Prints and Updates

I apologize. Since my last post I've been attacked with several university entrance exams spread out for three weeks, hence the lack of posts. Some people are just multitasking geniuses who can manage to study and stress out while continually blogging - I am not one of those people. Fortunately the exams are over because I got my first result back - I got accepted to study Nutrition at University of Indonesia (you can choose to take more exams if you failed to get in the first few unis you applied to)!! This is literally a dream come true for me - I have a whole list of goals I want to achieve and one of them is to study nutrition at said uni, so yay!





While there's still a couple of results I need to wait up on, it really doesn't matter what it'll say because I already got what I aimed for. And thus ends my stressing days - for now.


Cotton On top || ASOS pants || Up! shoes

Oh, what's with the outfit post-esque pictures, you ask? Well as I said, I'm finished with exams. And uni orientation won't start until late July, so long story short, I have nothing to do. And when I'm bored, I tend to either give myself a haircut or dress up. This is an example of me dressing up. And because I decided that the pictures weren't too horrid (ignore the fact that the resolution isn't the best), I've decided to share them here.

apparently I have the tendency to make faces in photos

I definitely would not label myself a "fashion blogger" - I'm more of a "I-just-like-to-write" blogger, I simply like clothes and perfecting the art of taking selfies (these are all taken using a remote-controlled self-timer, if you didn't notice), so please don't expect any "stylish" posts or whatever. I mean, are clashing prints still a thing? Peplums are out, aren't they? Do these pants look like pyjamas? I don't know, and I don't really care...

I'm really loving the prints on this top

That's it for now, judge away folks!

xo and smiles,
Ira.

16 comments:

  1. I like your pants so much ! You are very cute =)

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin
    You're invited to enter my $50 gift card Giveaway on Woakao, Open worldwide until July, 20th !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fantastic print pants girl!
    And congrats on achieving one of your goals :)

    Enter to win a Snoozer Loser pendant!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. it did! and im glad you think that way... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the two different print mix in the same color scheme :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratz about the result (: ! Thanks for commenting on my blog and you look lovely (: , I followed you back via bloglovin already. xx

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit, nice shoes! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so exciting that you got accepted! Congratulations :)
    Also, I love your outfit! The prints are way cool!

    ~Juniper
    i-wasnt-there.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ira,
    Thanks for visiting my blog :)! CONGRATULATIONS on your acceptance!! That is absolutely so exciting..and I love studying nutrition so I bet you will have a wonderful time :)

    -Mei
    http://meihearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i'm actually really excited about this! :D

      Delete
  9. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out and leave a reply! :D